Monday, June 27, 2011

hello hello hello

I think since Im here I should at the very least intrioduce myself. so here it goes:

Stuff about me:

Name:Channey
Languges: English, Spanish, a little French, a little Japanese, and a little Dutch(im getting better)
Fav color: Pink
Fav food: sushi
Fav country: The Nether lands  Jamaica and Protugul ( family ties)
Fav thing to say: dog
Fav music: Oh darn...all of them
Fav books: All of them..there is just too much to choose!
Fav brand: Younique
Fav movie: Deathnote the Last name
Fav anime/ manga: All really, but mostly Yugioh
Sign:Aries
Symbol: Golden feather(keep reading more of my story to learn more)
Fav candy: Reese
Fav soda: Dr. Pepper
My new dog:Laluach
My new cat:Jinx ,George,Pebbles
Fav sports:tennis, soccer(futbol), volleyball,basketball,swimming

Profession(s): I have been a chef, an artist, and a business owner. All at once, because I own my own catering business. Or at least I did, I relocated so I'm trying to reopen business. Currently,though, I am just a college student

Things I do: I act, dance (ballet tap hiphop) I'm on my school's wintergaurd team, I play two instruments ( violin and trombone) i draw( random things, portraits, manga series) I like to sew, and I cook. A lot. I also write poems and screen plays and short skits, and I'm working on one movie project as we speak.

Things I like to do alot: I love the metro life! I love living in Lousiville because of all the arts around. I love going to all the local concerts(most are free) going to the museum, and just walking downtown. Most of my poetry is inspired by urban life.

I'm going to Prescott College, which is a school in Arizona, were I currently live, although the Ville will always be my home! <3






and that's me! K, now that that's done down to business

No comments:

Post a Comment