Monday, June 27, 2011

About this blog

So if your like me, you love love ***LOVE!!!!0_0**** lolita and gyaru fashion. If your also like me, you also love shopping at Hot Topic, finding large, lacy,bows for a dollar, and wearing your grandmothers antique jewelry on a daily basis. If your like me, then you like to sew your own clothes, bake the cutest sweets, and smile a little every time you heard the word 'vintage'. If your like me, then I can assume you like sushi, you drink champagne on a Monday, you'll have tea party on your birthday, and you've actually read Alice in Wonderland.If your like me you don't have a style, you are a style. But if your also like me, your not white. And your not Asian. And your a big girl. So if your like me your finding it hard to do what you love. Maybe because someone told you "that's not what black girls do" or " You're just trying to be asian!", or maybe you cant get your gyaru makeup to match just right, your having a hard time finding lolita shoes in a size larger then six,or maybe you just came in from walking through the park and getting 'the look'. So this blog is for us, cause honestly If I didn't do it, how many other people would have?



Of course. anyone is allowed to follow, but this blog is made for African American and other minority Lolitas/ Gyarus/ Other.

K I'm done.(gets off of soap box)

:}

No comments:

Post a Comment